1. Everyone should read gibblertron's fantastic article.
2. I don’t know DJ (and I’m still confused as to whether or not he IS an actual DJ) but the biggest thing that jumped out to me about his song was the complete lack of actual commentary, observation, thought, etc… It’s like someone describing an event they’d heard about, but didn’t actually attend (maybe he was date-raped and doesn’t remember?) Or maybe he was there, but only had conversations that went on longer than his 4-second attention span would retain?
3. When Steve Carell’s character in the 40-Year-Old Virgin describes to his ring of buddies how a boob feels like a “bag of sand,” his buddies call him out on it. Why? Because a boob does NOT (typically) feel at all like a bag of sand! This guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about. While I’m proud to see people (especially dudes!) take offense to “Women of LA” via fb and twitter, I’m saddened to know how many others thought the video was worth spreading in the first place. Either they didn’t notice or weren’t bothered by how empty the song was or they DID notice but gave it a pass anyway because of their deep love and respect of Steve Urkel.
4. Stephan Urkell would NEVER appear in such a video.
- pandaburk likes this
- walkingcandyapple reblogged this from gibblertron
- walkingcandyapple likes this
- Show more notes